IDEAS

Oki - Everyone

I just had an unique opportunity to exchange ideas with a new friend in Iran.

I believe might be of interest to others maybe in this same position.

Hope you like!

Redhawk






On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 1:12 PM, nima XXXXX -------- wrote:

hello mr.Kainiawa
i am nima from iran. i was searching on the web. and eager to find new one in abroad to exchange my idea about religien and another countries, so i found ur blog. i am muslim and want to discus around different religion, so specially jewish. about the traditions that they have and i think they are IRRATIONAL, and they are racism, they want to dominate on the world by means of religion, do u think
so?


Oki - Nima

Well I certainly don't think Jews want to dominate the world. To the contrary they are struggling to survive where they are.

I do not subscribe to any form of religion as I believe when you allow someone else to dictate who you are or what you should do you then become a slave to that ideology. You then limit the possibilities that are available to you to accomplish. Have you given thought to this? I know Muslims are very strict but do they dictate to you how to think as well?

Imagine yourself totally reborn in GOD's image and completely free to make your own decisions about GOD's existence without someone else dictating to you what those decisions can be. There is no interference with your communication with GOD - and you don't have to pray five times a day and follow any dictates but GOD's. Free to interpret how you feel - what you need to do to maintain contact with HIM - and when to interact. Would you then be in the same place you are now? Or would you indeed be free?

Well that's how I interact with GOD - each step I take - each decision I make - each word I speak is done with my feeling of how GOD would want me to interact. I don't pray five times a day - I pray 24 hours a day. My life is a prayer and every action is a prayer and sometimes I fall down but I don't blame my falling on someone else. I take full responsibility for my fall, I pick myself up I apologize to myself and to GOD and promise to do better next time.

You see GOD is inside each one of us and in essence one can assume that in our own little universe of SELF we are each GOD's in training. We instinctively know the difference between good and evil and can readily make fulfilling decisions without someone else telling us how to do it.

When you can get to that point in your life then you have achieved something very few people on earth have and you will be rewarded with wonders beyond the limit of what the Muslim faith or the Jewish Faith or any other faith will allow. There is a word in our language namely "BELIEF" and right in the middle of that word is the word "LIE " - so when you limit yourself to believing this or that then you have indeed limited or lied to yourself.....

Remember this - no faith no matter what it is - can be endemically good or bad! What make's GOOD or  Evil is the human being and his intent.

Thanks for this - I appreciate the opportunity to talk to you.

Grant Two Feathers Redhawk

Comments

Popular Posts

Essiac: Nature's Cure for Cancer

Essiac: Nature's Cure for Cancer Part II

Pine Ridge, South Dakota-Prisoner of War Camp 334